Within walking distance:
- The Erie Maritime Museum and U.S. Brig Niagara showcases Erie’s rich maritime history and the important role Erie played in the War of 1812.
- Harborview Miniature Golf.
- Erie Bicentennial Tower provides a beautiful view of Presque Isle Bay.
- Restaurants, Bars and Erie’s nightlife.
- Experience Children’s Museum offers hands on learning and fun.
- Presque Isle State Park is a sandy peninsula offering beaches, canoeing, kayaking, hiking trails, biking, fishing and Segways.
- TREC Environmental Center has a Big Green Screen Movie Theater, exhibits and gift shop.
- Millcreek Mall Complex offers over 150 stores and restaurants.
- Waldameer Park and Water World has rides, attractions and fun for everyone. No admission fee to park. Midway games, live shows and delicious food.
- Slash Lagoon Indoor Water Park is home to the largest indoor wave pool in Eastern U.S., nine waterslides, Lazy River, hot tubs, pools and Laser Tag.
- The Erie Zoo and Botanical Gardens is a beautiful place that is home to over 400 animals.
- Presque Isle Downs & Casino offers slot machines, table games and live horseracing.
- Jr’s Last Laugh Comedy Club for a rousing good time.
- Erie Seawolves AA Baseball.
Erie is host to a variety of fairs, festivals performances and concerts. For a complete listing of Erie County events go to www.VisitErie.com.